IM LAUGHING REALLU HARD BUT ALOS KINDA CRYIG????
(found by: miss-schilke)
This actually isnt the version Im remembering. The one I know had like crazy time signatures that changed every measure. But this one is obnoxious also.
I’ve never felt more uncomfortable
i told my husband tomorrow is kili’s birthday. at first he was super confused until he realized i meant aidan turner…when he figured it out he laughed and said “good! perfect time for a lotr marathon!” and i was almost like yeah ikr but then he just shot me this -___- look and i pretty much died laughing
meganbuhbegan asked: Share 10 facts about yourself, and then pass this on to 10 of your followers. Thank you for following me!
omg /flail! i’m so flattered you would send this to ME! i hope this is to your fancy…it took me forever because i’m freaking out about saying something dumb. here you go:
1. I play horn. I hope to join a professional orchestra someday.
2. I’m married. He also plays horn. Currently, because of school/work, we live like 900 miles apart :(
3. 5 years ago, I was about a signature away from enlisting in the marine corps.
4. Living with me are 3 cats, CJ, Cruiser, and Othello. Living with my husband are the dog, Captain (as in America), and his sidekick, Bucky the cat.
5. I am a HUGE sports fan. My TV is usually playing espn in the background. I LOVE Alabama football, the Pittsburgh Steelers, and the Oakland Athletics. I used to play softball. I caught and played 3rd base.
6. One time I made six bucks playing scales in an airport terminal.
7. Some of my favorite writers are F. Scott Fitzgerald, TS Eliot, William Faulkner, JK Rowling, and Anne McCaffrey.
8. I had my wisdom teeth out TODAY. I’m horrified about the long-term effects this could have on horn-playing…But I’m anxious and worry about everything. A lot. I’m [not] sure it will be fine :)
9. My first roller coaster ride ever was front row on the Hulk (universal Orlando). I was 18 or 19.
10. My favorite composers are Brahms and Strauss. Richard, obv.